Big Biceps Bounce is a new desert sensation for the protein-conscious bodybuilder with a “sweet tooth.” One serving of this luscious custard all not only highlight the finest meal, but will also provide you with 6 grams of protein – for only 14¢! Milkly rich and low in calories, you’ll want two or three helpings of this muscle-building custard that tastes better than the best ice cream!
- 1/3 Cup Weider Hi-Protein Powder
- 1 envelope Know unflavoured gelatine
- 1/2 cup sugar, divided
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 3 eggs, separated
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- Several drops artificial food colouring
How to Make it
- Place Weider Hi-Protein powder, gelatine, 1/4 cup sugar and salt in a pot and mix together
- Separate eggs yolks from egg whites. Save egg whites for later. Beat the egg yolks and milk together and add this mixture to the pot.
- Place pot over very low flame and stir constantly until protein mixture is dissolved (3-5 minutes).
- Remove from heat and stir in vanilla. Surround pot with iced water or place in refrigerator and chill to unbeaten egg white consistency.
- When chilled, beat egg whites in separate bowl until stiff. Beat in remaining 1/4 cup sugar.
- Add egg white mixture to pot and mix together. Add food colouring a few drops at a time and stir in until you get the shade desired.
- Pour custard into one 4-cup size sold or 8 individual molds (you can use coffee cups) and chill until firm.
Each serving of BIG BICEPS BOUNCE contains the following:
Protein: 6 grams
Vitamins: A, B-1, B-2, Niacin, C, D