The following post was kindly provided by Suzanne Collins from 1800remedies.com. If you’re interested in the power of healthy food and nutrition to improve your life, Suzanne’s website is a fantastic learning tool.
Many people opine that getting a good workout is only possible when one uses exercise equipment. Do you also have the same view? If yes, then you are just sticking to a myth!
The truth is that you can get a perfect workout even when there is no exercise gear! In this article, you will know about 4 of the best no-equipment workouts. Just continue reading and help yourself.
The Inchworm Workout
Say goodbye to exercise equipment and look in detail about this workout, which fully exercises your arms, abdomen, chest, shoulders and the legs.
- Start from the normal standing posture.
- Slowly kneel down on the floor.
- Rest your palms on the surface.
- Come to the normal push-up position.
- Now gently walk forward until your feet and hands meet.
- Then slowly walk back until you reach the push-up posture.
- Repeat the process for about 6 times.
Tuck Jump Workout
Here, you have an exercise that provides a thorough workout to your entire body. Count upon this exercise and you can safely forget about gymnasium, equipment, etc!
- Begin from the normal standing position.
- Bend your knees a little.
- Then jump upwards and simultaneously try to press your knees to your chest.
- Make sure that you keep the hands extended forward while jumping.
- Ensure that you keep your knees bent when landing back on the floor.
- Repeat this workout until you start to feel the strain.
- Your endurance will obviously increase as you keep doing this workout regularly.
When you want to get a good workout without relying on any equipment, you should not ignore back lunges. This provides a good aerobic workout to your body!
- Come to the normal standing posture.
- Now take 1 step back with the right foot. Go as far as you can.
- Simultaneously, swing both the hands in the left direction towards the floor.
- Briskly bring back the right foot parallel to the left one and at the same time stretch your hands upward.
- Then lunge back with the left foot and cross your hands to the right side.
- Immediately step forward with the left foot and extend the hands towards the roof.
- Here, you have completed 1 repetition.
- Perform 20 repetitions and be as swift as you can.
Single Leg Raise Dead Lift
This is another equipment-free workout that contributes to your body’s flexibility and fitness in no uncertain terms.
- Start at the usual standing position.
- Slowly start raising one of your legs backward without folding the knee
- Simultaneously bend your body to the front.
- Do not bend even the other leg.
- Go as far as you can.
- Remain in this posture for about 10 seconds.
- Slowly return to the starting posture.
- Repeat the process with the other leg.
- Perform 15 repetitions
These awesome workouts will show you that having equipment is not mandatory to achieve a fit and flexible body! Drop in a few words about how this article has helped you.
I always appreciate the flexibility of being able to workout without any equipment. The proper movement seems to come more naturally too.
Same as myself. Something nice about not relying on equipment. Especially when the gyms are busy!